Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Hi support,

I'm using Spire.Doc library v 4.6.28 and trying jsut open this file and save it with this code:

Code: Select all
_document.LoadFromStream(stream, FileFormat.Docx2010);
_document.SaveToStream(anotherStream, FileFormat.Docx2010);

Result:
dropbox.com/s/f3p3k8tor4m1i02/Offerte.docx

Output file successfully opens in Desktop version of word, but can be opened in SharePoint Word Web App only for read. I asked Microsoft support about this issue and got this comment:

If you look at the footer, more specifically footer2.xml (with relationship rId2), then you'll notice that the first run in the first paragraph is a pict object with anchorId 045A6829. The first child of this pict is a XML shape containing a textbox. More importantly, however, the shape defines a type ("#_x0000_t202) but not an ID. If all of your shapes in the document had IDs then the file will open correctly.

So i think that Spire.Doc library deletes ids of textboxes in the footer of docuement and that's why I can't open it in Word Web App.

ant

Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We are building such environment to try to reproduce your issue. We will inform you at once for new update for the issue.

Best wishes,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Doc