Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi,

I've been trying your product in order to convert PDF to Image files and it works great (version 2.9.37.56040).
When trying to work with the same version on Microsoft Azure Servers, I've been encountering the following error message:

"Parameter is not valid."

CovertToImage at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, PixelFormat format)
at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height)
at Spire.Pdf.PdfDocumentBase.ᜀ(Int32 A_0)
at Spire.Pdf.PdfDocument.SaveAsImage(Int32 pageIndex)
at CovertToImage(String pdfPath)

I tried upgrading to a newer version (Spire.PDF.dll - 3.0.26.56040) but the image returned is missing alot of compnents from the pdf file and the error above is not resolved.

Thanks,
Shimi.

shimi

Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:29 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
The Microsoft Azure Servers is website? If so, our suggestions is to use Azure Cloud Service or VM instead of it as the GDI is not supported on Azure Shared WebSite.
Regarding the issue(the image returned is missing alot of compnents), could you please provide us your pdf file for testing?
Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.PDF