Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Hello!
I just discovered Spire XLS component, and I'm playing with the Free Spire.XLS for .NET Version:7.3.14 (It seems to be the latest version released for free)
I have different .xls (97 to 2003 xls files) that I want to open to save as jpg, and most of them work. But sometimes, for a reason I couldn't figure out, it throws an exception (Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.). The file is not big (140 Ko, 80 rows used and 30 columns), so I don't know where it can come from.
I've downloaded the evaluation version and it seems to be fixed, but it leaves a big red message "Evaluation version" and this jpg are meant to be seen.
Is there a workaround / Will it be released for free soon?

Thank you.

osefnon

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:56 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
We have added it to the schedule. Once it is released, we will inform you immediately.
BTW, the evaluation version will display the evaluation message, and we can provide you a temporary license for one month for removing the message, if you need, please send the requirement to our Sales Team(Sales@e-iceblue.com);

If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.XLS