Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Previously I've used Office to PDF .doc and .docx files with very little loss in quality. Since I started using Spire.doc, I've noticed a few things occuring that cause me some issues. It seems there is no ability to set the Font Scale within Spire.Doc and this may be rolling into the PDF of the document. If the scale of the text is set at anything but 100% the PDF does not end up matching the .Doc file. It looks as though the scaling is not being taken into effect and all text is expanded back to 100%. The Character Spacing ability also seems to be missing.

Also I've come across Text Boxes located in the footer or header getting some interesting issues such as expanding to 2 or 3 times thier hight and loosing the lines around them.

nstewart114

Mon May 26, 2014 6:33 am

Hello,

Sorry for late reply as weekend.
Thanks for your feedback. Sorry that at present Spire.Doc doesn't support Font Scale.
Regarding the second issue, please download the newest Spire.Doc5.1.8 and test it again, if the issue still exists, could you please provide us your document for testing?
Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc