Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:23 am

I have references to both assemblies Spire.Doc.dll and Spire.Xls.dll.
I get an error when I try to execute:
Spire.Xls.Workbook myWorkBook = new Spire.Xls.Workbook();

Error: The type initializer for 'spr755' threw an exception.
Details
{"Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information."}
Stack Trace:
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at spr755..cctor()

If I remove the reference to Spire.Doc the code works fine.

Thanks,
Cristian

cosianu

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:58 am

Hello,

You have references to both assemblies Spire.Doc.dll and Spire.Xls.dll. Please use the DLL files from Spire.Office. Download Spire.Office here http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/downl ... t-now.html and install it. And you can get the DLL files in the bin folder, for example C:\Program Files (x86)\e-iceblue\Spire.Office\Bin.
If you get any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Thanks and Regards,
Benjamin
E-iceblue support team

Benjamin Du

Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:45 pm

I am looking for the free version of the two components, Spire.Doc and Spire.Xls. To use Spire.Office I assume a paid license is needed, correct?

cosianu

Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:16 am

Hello,

We can provide you a temporary license for you. The temporary license will last for a month.
We have sended the temporary license to your e-mail.
Welcome to test our Spire.Office.
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.

Regards,
Benjamin
E-iceblue support team

Benjamin Du

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:52 pm

En español :
Hace días usando las librerías de free spire en un proyecto programado con entity framework se generó un error el cual decia asi: Se produjo una excepción en el inicializador de tipo de spr831. Me pueden decir porfavor cual es el problema que le sucede a mi proyecto y que solucion le puedo dar

En Ingles:
Several days ago using the free spire libraries in a project programmed with entity framework an error was generated which said: An exception occurred in the spr831 type initializer. Can you tell me please what is the problem that happens to my project and what solution can I give

elohim90

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:42 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry. According to your description, we suggest you first put the corresponding Spire.Pdf.dll in the same place as other dlls, that is in the bin folder. If the issue still occurs, please provide your document to us and tell us what product you are using.

Thanks and Regards,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 am

Hello Luis,

Has your issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Many Thanks,
Jane
E-iceblue support team

Jane.Bai

Return to Spire.XLS