Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi,
I just bought the spire.doc, it's simple and great!

But I still need a full list of API. Because I found a lot of properties in object, just like the DocPicture or something.
I cant found any explains on e-iceblue, only some small demos on seldom methods or properties.

I have searched the codeplex, still nothing.

Yours,
Ivan

ivanchain

Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:42 pm

For example,
I found this:
doc.evget.com/HelpDocument/SpireDocforSilverlighDocumentationCHM/html/69617cc9-6eb8-5149-cdf6-3e508e147917.htm

it says that when we set LineSpacingRule to Multiple, The line spacing is specified in the LineSpacing property as the number of lines. One line equals 12 points. So I make a test:

Code: Select all
ParagraphStyle stylecontextred = new ParagraphStyle(document);
stylecontextred.Name = "contextred";
stylecontextred.CharacterFormat.FontSize = 12;
stylecontextred.CharacterFormat.TextColor = Color.Red;
stylecontextred.ParagraphFormat.LineSpacingRule = LineSpacingRule.Multiple;
stylecontextred.ParagraphFormat.LineSpacing = 2;
document.Styles.Add(stylecontextred);

The word is created, and I found the line space is NOT 2 line, but 0.17.
I don't know what's wrong, I miss understand the LineSpacingRule and LineSpacing property or something else.
I could not find an official explain or demo of this.

yours,
Ivan

ivanchain

Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:00 am

Dear Ivan,

Thanks for your inquiry.
So sorry for the inconvenience.
The value of LineSpacing should be multiple of 12. Please kindly set LineSpacing = 24.

Sorry that our documentations are not perfect at present. You could find and refer to the api documentations after installating Spire.Doc component. We will continue to improve our documentation.
If you need any help or demo, please don't hesitate to tell us. We are here for help.

Best wishes and have a nice day,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Doc