Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:06 pm

I am in the process of evaluating the PDF Viewer and am running into so strange issues with the component. I using the PdfViewer.Forms.PDFViewer (2.0.31.6340) which I downloaded. I am using VS2012 C# .NET4.0 Framework running on a XENAPP Citrix WIndows 2008 R2 server. When I open up a PDF file that contains 889 pages approx 29 MB that is a composite of multiple PDF sources either scanned and/or digitally created many of the pages are presented as blank pages. Opening them up in with Adobe and/or other PDF viewers the pages present with information. I have another PDF file 43 pages 900 kb in which when I scroll past page 2 then page 1 re-appears to the left side of the display, then disappears when the 3 page is visible. In this case all of the remaining pages are presented without any information. Is there anything in the evaluation version that would limit the functionality of the product other than the presentation of the evaluation watermark? I just randomly selected the above 2 files to do some basic evaluation. We currently generate PDF reports that can exceed 10,000 pages and be 400+ MB in size all made of various sources.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

botimerb

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:18 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Would you please provide us your document if convenience? It would be helpful to reproduce the issue and work out the solution for you ASAP. Kindly note that if the file is large, you could send it to our Email(support@e-iceblue.com).
Thanks in advance,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.PDFViewer