Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:19 pm

HI! I'm facing and exception when trying to open a certain .xlsx file generated by SAP Netweaver. The exception details are these:

en sprry.a(Int32 A_0, sprn1 A_1)
en sprkz.a(Int32 A_0, Int32 A_1, Boolean A_2, ExcelVersion A_3)
en sprsv.a(IInternalWorksheet A_0, Int32 A_1, Boolean A_2)
en sprd3.a(XmlReader A_0, IInternalWorksheet A_1, List`1 A_2, String A_3, Int32 A_4)
en sprd3.a(XmlReader A_0, IInternalWorksheet A_1, List`1 A_2, String A_3)
en sprd3.a(XmlReader A_0, XlsWorksheet A_1, String A_2, MemoryStream& A_3, MemoryStream& A_4, List`1 A_5, Dictionary`2 A_6, Dictionary`2 A_7)
en sprc6.b(XlsWorksheet A_0, Dictionary`2 A_1)
en Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorksheet.ParseData(Dictionary`2 dictUpdatedSSTIndexes)
en sprd3.a(Dictionary`2 A_0)
en sproz.a(List`1& A_0)
en sproz.b(List`1& A_0)
en Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.a(Stream A_0, String A_1)
en Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.a(Stream A_0, String A_1, ExcelVersion A_2, ExcelParseOptions A_3)
en Spire.Xls.Core.Spreadsheet.XlsWorkbook.a(String A_0, String A_1, ExcelVersion A_2, ExcelParseOptions A_3)

MS Excel is able to open this file. If I open it with Excel and then save it without doing any other changes Spire.XLS is then able to load it. Looking inside the original and saves .xlsx files I noticed that the one that doesn't work has 2 rows with indices 0 and 2. The one saved with excel has the same 2 rows but with indices 1 and 2.

I'm attaching a .zip file with both files so you can replicate the problem by yourself.

It would be really great if you could patch your library so it can deal with this kind of files, because we can't really change the way SAP does it's exports and using MS Excel is not really an option.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
SAMPLE_XLSX.zip
(16.15 KiB) Downloaded 280 times

darkcamper

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:47 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
We have noticed the issue you mentioned, which has been posted to our Dev team, once there are any update, we will let you know immediately.
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:29 am

Hello,

The issue has been resolved, and the newest hotfix has been released, you could download Spire.XLS Pack Hotfix Version:7.5.7 and try it.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:44 am

Hello,

Have you tested the hotfix? Has your issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback if convenience?

Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:15 pm

I've just tested the hotfix and it works!

Thanks a lot for your support.

darkcamper

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:30 am

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.XLS