Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi,

Currently we're evaluating different tools to convert PDFs to images, one of those is yours. I've converted quite some PDFs and a lot don't seem to work very well. Did I happen to select a set of special PDFs, do I need more settings or is there something else? Some other tools do the same, but also some just render the PDFs almost 100% perferct in comparison with Acrobat Reader.

I've attached the PDFs and resulting images as examples. I hope you can advise on how to move forward.

Btw: I would have wanted to communicate with your support directly, but it seemd the forum was the way to go? Or did I miss a link?

gabrielvdk

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Attachment didn't work, and I am not allowed to submit url's (strange since I have [URL] in my toolbar).

So I don't know how to distribute the file then, maybe it accepts: we.tl/s1wPU5b1Ky or we . tl / s1wPU5b1Ky

gabrielvdk

Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:42 am

Hello,

Thanks for evaluating our product and getting the issues back to us.
We have noticed the issues you mention in the attachment, which have been transferred to our Dev team, once there is any update, we will let you know immediately.
If there are any questions or you need any help, welcome to get it back to us.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:22 am

Hello,

Thanks for your waiting.
The issue has been resolved, and the newest hotfix of Spire.Pdf has been released, you could download Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:3.1.53 and try it.
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.PDF