Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Thu May 09, 2013 6:50 am

Hi,

I already installed the Spire.DataExport and checked the VBDemos. I am using Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition.
In the installation instruction, I get an error in item 4 (see attachment).

1) Choose the "View | Toolbox" in the main menu
2) Right click on Component Toolbox and select Add/Remove Items.
3) Press the Browse button on the dialog that appears.
4) Browse for "C:\Program Files\e-iceblue\Spire.DataExport\lib" and select
Spire.DataExport.dll file and press Open.
5) The component appears in the list. Press Ok.
6) The new installed component appear in the Component Toolbox.
Attachments
error.JPG
error.JPG (15.43 KiB) Viewed 22378 times
error1.JPG
error1.JPG (64.87 KiB) Viewed 22378 times

chydfaye

Thu May 09, 2013 8:56 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please turn into .NET Framework Components surface, not COM Components, and then execute 4th step (Browse for "C:\Program Files\e-iceblue\Spire.DataExport\lib" and select Spire.DataExport.dll file and press Open.).

Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Thu May 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Thanks Amy, I already got it. Btw, I have downloaded the trial version. How many rows of data can export in excel?

chydfaye

Fri May 10, 2013 2:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Our free Spire.DataExport (Spire.Date Export in trial version) have a limitation of exporting up to 40 rows data into excel.
Once you own a license file and apply for it, there will be no limitations of the exporting the rows data into excel.

There is any issue, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:09 am

Hi,
I am working on Dot NET Core 3.0 Application. I want to perform DataTable to HTML in my application. It's is possible to perform DataTable to HTML on my application.

With Regards
Arunkumar R

prism

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that Spire.DataExport doesn't support .NET Core at present.
Our Spire.Xls supports to work on .NET Core. But it doesn’t support .NET Core 3.0 now. Since .NET Core 3.0 added new interface of “System.Drawing”, but our Spire.XLS is based on .NET Core 2.X. This caused the incompatibility when referencing the System.Drawing.Common. But .NET Core 3.0 is still in the preview phase and isn’t stable, we will not upgrade our product based on this version at present.
Thus, I suggest you firstly test your case on .NET Core 2.X with Spire.XLS. If our product could be upgraded based on .NET Core 3.0 in the future, we will let you know immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.DataExport