Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:00 am

Dear Support team,

I would like to know if line chart supports secondary category and/or value axis.

I am testing line chart and created a chart object. The chart object shows secondary category axis = null and secondary value axis = null.

Are there ways to initialize secondary axis for a line chart object? Did I miss out any steps for this?

Thank you.

Regards,
tester00

tester00

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:30 am

Dear tester00,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Would you please share your code to help us to reproduce your issue?
If it is inconvenience to share here, please send your file to support@e-iceblue.com or amy.zhao@e-iceblue.com.

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:22 am

Dear Amy,

I would like to create a line chart with primary and secondary axes but secondary axis always shows null. I wish to show values on the line chart from primary value axis and secondary value axis. Is this possible? You may let me know how to accomplish this.

Thank you.

Regards,
tester00

tester00

Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:55 am

Dear tester00,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have reproduced the issue and posted it to our dev team.
We will inform you when it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.

Best wishes,
Amy

amy.zhao

Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:59 am

Dear tester00,

Thanks for your waiting.
The issue has been resolved. Weclome to download and test Spire.XLS Pack Hotfix Version:7.4.16
Downloading link:http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-excel-for-net-now.html

Feel free to contact us if you have any problems.

Best wishes,
Amy

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.XLS