Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:05 am

In our application we want to convert HTML content to word file and save it in to the folder through asp.net.
In my development machine, this is working fine and get the correct word document.

While I hosted it in one of our XAND server, converted word file is blank. but the HTML is not blank.

Please help me to solve this issue ASAP. Do you required any more details, please let me know.

vsprajeesh

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please list the below information, which may help us to reproduce your issue quickly and offer the solution to you ASAP.

1. Dll file list (name + version)

for example:

* Spire.Doc.dll v4.9.32.3040

* Spire.License.dll v4.9.32.3040

* Spire.Pdf.dll v2.8.86.3040

2. Operation System

for example:

* Windows 7 Enterprise Edition SP1 x64

3. Project can reproduce the issue

All codes about this problem, a simple project which can reproduce this problem will be better.

4. Test Document or Test data
Please provide your test document to us if convenient, it may help us reproduce your issue quickly. We promise to keep your document confidential and we will not use it for any other purpose. Besides, you could also remove the security data of your document and then send it to us.

Thanks in advance,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc