Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Hi,

I'm making my first tests tonight. It look like a good product and very simple to use.

But (there's always a 'but'), conversion is making some errors on a quite simple DOCX file.

It's quite close to original except 3 points :
- Watermark transparency is higher on Word 2013
- footer color not correct (black instead of grey)
- incorrect header (image not Squarred align, text with underline)

Does these problems already known ?

(Another question : is there a way to preview the DOCX file in a WinForm control ?)

Thanks,

and Good work :)

Vincent

nolme

Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:03 am

Hello,

Sorry for delay as weekend.
To help us resolve this issue, please provide the sample document instead of the image. And you can use the Spire.DocViewer to preview the docx file.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spir ... iewer.html

Best Regards,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:09 am

Hi,

here are the first 3 samples I'm using.

Thanks for help :)

Vincent

Edit : Spire.DocViewer is working great :). Just a comment. If we have installed spire.doc-fe_5.2 before and then spire.docviewer-fe_1.8.4, we have trouble when running our DocViewer test because of use of spire.doc-fe DLL instead spire.docviewer-fe.
So, I've uninstalled spire.doc-fe_5.2 and use only those in DocViewer

nolme

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:23 am

Hello,

Thanks for your documents.
I have reproduced your issue, and posted it to our dev team. Once there is any process, we will let you know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:42 am

Hello,

Sorry to keep you waiting.
We just published a new hotfix of Spire.Doc:Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:5.4.36, in which the issue you mentioned has resolved. Please download it and have a try.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:33 am

This part works :)

Not sure it's regression but here are points which don't match original files:
- For 3 documents :
- The image overlap the text.
- Watermark image quality is horrible
- The text seems to be a bit larger (see "Contrat de pension.docx", page 1 at the end)

Specific to document :
- Double underline on document title is only 1 line (Contrat de Pension, Bon de réservation)
- Cropped underline on title of 'Contrat de pension'
- Table cell size mismatch on PDF, it's too high.
- text too big for 'Contrat de pension'

Vincent

nolme

Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:47 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I have reproduced some of your issues and posted them to our dev team. Once they are resolved, we will let you know.
For the text seems to be a bit larger (see "Contrat de pension.docx", page 1 at the end) issue, sorry that I don’t notice this issue. But I find that part of the text (page 1 at the end ) went on the second page, and I have posted this issue to our dev team.
For the text too big for 'Contrat de pension' issue, sorry that I also don’t notice this issue, please describe it in detail.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy

Return to Spire.Doc