Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:46 pm

I have a docx document that has fields in the header that are configured to respond to the page number of the page. The fields work fine in Word but do not update in Spire.Doc when saved to a PDF file. If I put the same fields in the body of the document, they work, and appear in the PDF file, correctly. I have attached the document.

cduva

Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:01 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
We have tested the file with Spire.Office2.7(http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/downl ... t-now.html) Dlls, the fields works fine, please see the generated pdf file in the attachment. But sorry that there are some body contents display incorrectly, and we have transferred it to our Dev team, once there are any progress from them, we will inform you immediately.
Sorry for inconvenience.
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.
Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:02 am

Hello,

Regarding the issue that some body contents display incorrectly, we have resolved it, you could download the hotfix spire.office_hotfix_2.7.3 and test it.

Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 am

Hello,

Have you tested the Spire.Office hotfix? Has your issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback if convenience?

Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc