Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:45 pm

I have an application that extracts black and white scanned images of index cards that are white with black text from a number pdf documents. I have used the demo app as a template to do this and use the function ExtractImages to get the image before saving them.

Most of the generated images match the pdf, but in a number of the pdf's, where the scanned card image has a wide black border around it, the colours are reversed, so I get white text on a black background, which is difficult to read.

Is there any way of preventing this from happening. I have attached a screen print of one of the pdf files and one of the generated image files.

Thanks

SThomas

Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:29 am

Dear SThomas,

Thanks for your inquiry.

To help us reproduce this issue, please upload the sample pdf document and code snippet to our forum, or you can send them to burning.liu@e-iceblue.com

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Burning
E-iceblue Support Team

burning.liu

Return to Spire.PDF