Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Wed May 23, 2012 10:12 am

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating Spire.DataExport.

How do I export multiple SQL tables to one excel file? The example only shows export of 1 table to 1 sheet.

Also, would I need to install Excel on the deployment machine?

Appreciate your fast reply!
Thank you.

Cheers,
Eva

evalch

Thu May 24, 2012 8:21 am

Hi Eva,

Thanks for your evaluating Spire.DataExport.

Spire.Dataexport support exporting multiple SQL tables to one excel file perfectly, below I attached a demo named "tables-2-one-excel.zip", please have a check. Meanwhile if you mean to exporting mutiple SQL tables to one worksheet yet, I am sorry that Spire.Dataexport doesn't support yet. However, you can use Spire.xls in that case, which totally supports exporting multiple SQL tables to one worksheet. I also attached a demo named "tables-2-one-sheet.zip" for you to refer to.

Spire.Dataexport only supports developers/programmers to export datatable to Excel files. Meanwhile Spire.xls enables developers/programmers to fast generate, read, write and modify Excel document for .NET. However, Microsoft Excel is necessary in case you wish to view Excel files.

This all works smoothly on my side, however if there is still any problem on your side, please be free to contact us at any time. We will try best to solve them as soon as possible. Thank you.

Regards
Eric
e-iceblue support
Attachments
tables-2-one-sheet.zip
(3.04 KiB) Downloaded 1940 times
tables-2-one-excel.zip
(3.13 KiB) Downloaded 1826 times

Eric

Return to Spire.DataExport