Spire.DataExport for .NET is a 100% pure data .NET library suit for exporting data into MS Word, Excel, RTF, Access, PDF, XPS, HTML, XML, Text, CSV, DBF, SYLK, SQL Script, DIF, Clipboard, etc.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 am

Hello,

In local machine, with VS2010 and framework .net 4.0, DATAEXPORT works fine.

On web server, I have copied also the .dll files but do not works! (I have copied the demo.mdb in public directory of my web space, where I have also write permission):

This is the error code:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.EnvironmentPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.
TextExport::SaveToStream,var:
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.EnvironmentPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.
TextExport::SaveToStream,var:

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.EnvironmentPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.
TextExport::SaveToStream,var:]
Spire.DataExport.Common.TextExport.SaveToStream(Stream Stream) +184
Spire.DataExport.XLS.CellExport.SaveToHttpResponse(String FileName, HttpResponse response) +77
Solarbook.export1.btnMultiSheet_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +88
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +112
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

simonet77

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:20 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

According to your description, the problem you mentioned is not caused by our product.

This may be caused by the security issue of IIS. You need to make sure that the user who use the IIS has the right to access the public directory.

Please check it and feel free to contact us for anyhthing at any time. Have a great day!

Kind Regards
Suvi
e-iceblue support

Suvi.Wu

Return to Spire.DataExport