Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:49 pm

Do we have anything which coverts doc xls and image as well to pdf ..I have tried spire.pdf,doc and XL is same project but they don't work properly.. workbook object of XL fails to be created and so many duplicate properties etc.... apart it would easier and manageable to use one API instead of multiple Dll's .. Or other way to do it??
Please do let me know on lil urgent basis as we are running out of deadline :)

ajitabh.srivasms@gmail.com

Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:20 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please use our Spire.Office product, you could download it from the following link.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/downl ... t-now.html
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:45 am

Two question :
There is no tutorial for its usage.. does it means I can refer to tutorials of your other products and apply same code/logic to use it.
Is it able to convert image/word/xl and pdf to pdf/a format?
I am asking so because its says it converts all but image is not mentioned.

ajitabh.srivasms@gmail.com

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:51 am

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response.
Yes, Spire.Office includes all our products, if you need to use spire.pdf,doc and XL in same project, you have to use Spire.Office, so you can refer to tutorials of our other products and apply same code/logic to use it.
Our Spire.Pdf product can support the feature to convert the image to pdf. The following link is for your reference.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spir ... o-PDF.html
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.PDF