Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:15 am

Hi,

A question about the difference between an OEM license and single developer license:

I have a project with a single development computer, and a single computer working at the production environment.

nature of things is that every one-two years we are changing the hardware at the production server.

My question - will I have problems with the license of spire.doc in the days both machines (old and new) are in production (there are several days of overlap).

Thanks!

itaibl

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:53 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Based on your situation, a single developer license is enough for you. The changing of the hardware doesn't affect the license deployment. We only count how many Geography Location that deploy application and how many developers in your organization to use our products. All of your computers in one location will be counted as one Geography location.

Any question, please feel free to let us know.

Best wishes and have a nice day,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Doc