Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:39 am

Hi,
I convert a word document to pdf using spire, there is two pictures in a table cell that have TextWrappingStyle = inline. But when converted to pdf, they lost this feature and they are behind the text.

I attached the two documents (word and pdf generated). the pictures are in the end of the documents.

Thank you for your help.
Last edited by tarikzaid on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

tarikzaid

Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:55 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have checked the document you provide and found that the two images are in the same paragraph, which caused the reason why the second image is behind the text, so as a workaround, please put the second image in the next paragraph.
If there are any questions, welcome to get it back to us.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 am

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
I have other documents with the same behavior and i can't add paragraph for each picture. The generation should automatically render picture with feature TextWrap = Inline.
In the code, i have TextWrappingStyle = TextWrappingStyle.Inline, it works on word document but when converted to pdf, it is lost.

Thank you

tarikzaid

Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:07 am

Hello,

Thanks for your response.
I have posted the issue to our Dev team, We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:30 am

Hello,

Thanks for your waiting.
The issue has been resolved, and the newest version has been released, you could download Spire.Doc Pack Version:5.3 and try it.
Sincerely,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:35 am

Hello,

Have you tried the hotfix? Has your issue been resolved? Could you please give us some feedback if convenience?

Thanks,
Gary
E-iceblue support team

Gary.zhang

Return to Spire.Doc