Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Fo a specific pdf file loaded normaly with PdfDocumentviewer.LoadFromStream( Stream) (the SaveToFile produce a good but slicy different pdf) the method SaveAsImage( Pageindex) produce a white blank Bitmap image fo all pages of the file for default threshold value (spectrum is normal). The pdf (1.5) is build with one image per page and ExtractFiles works finely even if the image could be registered rotate. I cant upload the pdf file because it is too big.

tomskon

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 am

Dear tomskon,

Thanks for your inquiry.
To solve the issue you met, we need your pdf file to reproduce the problem, and then work out a solution for you.
Please send your pdf file to support@e-iceblue.com. Thank you!

Best regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:51 am

I am also having the same issue. When I try to save in any format jpg, BMP, or tiff I get a blank page.
I, however, am able to save it to a PDF using doc.SaveAsFile and it is fine.
Please Help.

abivelj

Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:31 am

Dear abivelj,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have tested the scenario you mentioned with the latest Spire.PDFViewer Pack(Hotfix) Version:2.11.25, didn't find any issue. Please try to use this version, if the issue still exists with the version, please provide us the input file and the code you were using so that we can figure out the issue quickly.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDFViewer