E-ICEBLUE Product License FAQs
1. Q : What is the difference between Developer License,Developer OEM License,Site Enterprise License,Site OEM License?
One Developer Subscription authorizes only ONE(1) the register developer to use the component, to acquire free updates and priority technology/sales support. It entitles deployment of any number of custom applications, utilizing The Product, to ONE (1) Geography Location. Note: Geography Location is defined as location that has a unique house numbering.
One Developer OEM Subscription authorizes ONE(1) only the register developer to apply our product to create custom applications. It entitles royalty-free deployment of any number of custom applications, utilizing The Product, to UNLIMITED Geography Location.
One Site Subscription entitles unlimited number of developers in the register enterprise to create an unlimited number of custom applications/service using Our Product. It allows deployment of any number of custom applications, utilizing the product, at up to TEN (10) Geography Location.
One Site OEM Subscription authorizes unlimited number of developers in the register organization to create an unlimited number of custom applications using our Product. It allows royalty-free deployment of any number of custom applications, utilizing The Product, to UNLIMITED Geography Location.
Note: Geography Location is defined as location that has a unique house numbering.
2. Q : Do all developers should be licensed or just the one working directly using the e-iceblue components?
A : All developers who are working on the project need to be licensed
3. Q : Can the licensed components be used on multiple machines ?
A : Yes, the licensed version can be installed on multiple machines. If a single developer license is purchased, the licensed version can be installed on all machines owned by and exclusively used by the developer holding the license.
4. Q : How long can I get free updates & free support ?
A : Free updates & free priority support is provided for a full version cycle or maximum 1 years. if version 3.5 is purchased, the last free update is v4.4 or the version when available at the end of the 1 year period.
5. Q : Why Renew Subscription ?
A : When you buy a license you get a full year's subscription to software updates. When your subscription is near to its end, we send you an email to remind you to renew your subscription. Without a subscription you can still use the product and get support, but you do not get new features or fixes. If you have a problem that requires a hot fix but do not have a current subscription, you will have to renew before you can benefit from the fix. You can renew your subscription either when we send you a reminder, or at any other time. If your subscription expires in December and you buy a renewal early, say in September, the renewal adds twelve months to your subscription from the expiry date. Renewing an existing subscription is cheaper than renewing an expired subscription. While your subscription is still running, adding a year to the subscription costs 60% of the current product price. To re-activate an expired subscription costs 75% of the current product price.
6. Q : What will happen for a license beyond 1 year?
- Can our existing clients continue using the solution without having to purchase a new license?
A: yes, your clients can continue using the solution without having to purchase a new license
- Can we continue deploying to new customers?
A: You can still use the license and of course including deploy to new customers. But the service of free product update and priority support is not available until you renew your license.
- Will the ‘Evaluation Warning’ messages reappear?
A: After one year, if you download and install the latest version, the ‘Evaluation Warning’ messages will appear. If you keep using the old version, it won’t.
- Do we need to buy a new license to continue any development (i.e. do we simply lose support & access to any new versions)?
A: We offer life-time free technical support but 1 year free update service only. We recommend you renew your license because some new functions/features/hotfix can only be used in new version. And after renew your license you will have our free priority technical support.
E-ICEBLUE Product Sales FAQs
1. Q : What benefits are available if I purchase your products?
- 1 Business day Guaranty e-mail Response -Email Us
- 1 Business days Guaranty forum questions Reply -Ask Now
- 3 Business days Guaranty hotfix version publish -HotFix
- 14-day Money Back Guaranty -Back
- 30-day Free Trial
- 1 Year Free Update and Free Prior Technology Support
- Free Customized Service for OEM users
2. Q : Can I evaluate prior to purchasing?
A: Yes! All e-iceblue components have a risk free, evaluation version available. We strongly encourage developers to download and try our components prior to purchasing in order to ensure that they will fill your needs 100%.
3. Q : Do you offer technical support when I'm evaluating a product?
4. Q : Can I request a special feature?
A: Yes! We are always trying to improve our products. Your request will be a huge help!
5. Q : Is there any possible to get a discount?
6. Q : Is it safe to purchase product via your website?
A: It is 100% secure to do business with us. The Payment platform we utilize is ShareIT, which is one of the most trusted ecommerce companies in the world. The order of your private information, such as credit card number, addresses and so on will never be disclosed without your specific permission.
7. Q : What payment method do you accept?
A: We recommend our users to use PayPal or credit card. And any other payment solutions supported by Avangate we also accept. Such as Bank/Wire Transfer, PO, Check/Money Order, Fax, etc.
8. Q : When and how can I get the software I ordered?
A: Once you complete the online order, our technical support will send you license information within 24 hours (usually it is very fast).
9. Q : What is your refund policy?
A: We'll hold the 14-day money back guarantee if our products cannot normally work with error or bug. But sometimes the software doesn't work well due to improper operation. We strongly suggest you contact our support team for help first with detailed problem description. In addition, we do not accept irrational and no reason refund.
10. Q : I didn't receive the license code for several hours after my purchase. Why?
A: The possible reasons might be:
- Due to your email setting, the letter with license code went to Trash directly. Please check the folder there.
- You provided invalid email address when you ordered the software.
- Your email service provider rejects emails from unknown senders.
Please contact us to ask license again for reason 2/3 or other reasons.
11. Q : I tried to purchase your products through Paypal, but after I entered my credit card info, it just hung. I tried two different browsers, it didn't work. Will you charge me twice?
A: Please don't worry about the double charge on your account. It is secured by Paypal and it seldom happens. If it really happens, we will make the refund to you once we confirm the double charge on your account.