Spire.PDF for Silverlight is a PDF component that enables users to develop applications in Silverlight. With Spire.PDF for Silverlight, users can read, write and manipulate PDF documents without Adobe Acrobat. As a powerful Silverlight PDF component, it provides lots of featured functions. Spire.PDF for Silverlight supports standard PDF/ A-1b, PDF/X1a and even encrypted PDF documents.
Users can use Spire.PDF for Silverlight to do most PDF document operations like merge PDF documents.
Furthermore, this Silverlight PDF component can help setting PDF document properties. Spire.PDF for Silverlight is a standalone Silverlight component. It is independently and doesn’t need any other 3rd party software/library installed on system.
New Release: Hotfix 2.5.7
•Support adding Meta Data to PDF
Spire.Pdf supports features such as:
- True type fonts and CJK fonts, partial supports embedding fonts.
- Draw shapes such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and fill them with custom brushes
- Load Images to PDF documents from streams and files on disk. It can draw both scalar and vector images in the documents. Mask Images and Watermarks can also be drawn in the pages
- Datatable can be imported into the PDF files. Rows and columns can be formatted. You can also insert graphic elements inside the table
- Auto Page Breaks for large tables can be enabled in the PDF documents
- Drawing Form Fields like buttons, text boxes, list boxes, check boxes, and so on, into the PDF document
- Drawing Header and Footer in a PDF document
- Read existing PDF forms and filling the form
- HTML web page pagination is available to render large web pages into PDF without any text truncation at page breaks. Also, you can render the web pages as streams to create PDF without any intermediate files on disk
** Partial supported
Note: Transparent Graphics is Partial Supported for Silverlight